Turn You iPod Into A Theatre With Your Favorite Movies On Your iPod
First it was music, and it was great, then there were photos, and it was excellent, now its videos and movies then it became fantastic. After four generations, the iPod is now truly a complete multimedia.
With so much fanfare and anticipation, iPod finally released its iPod video capable of playing movies for your viewing pleasure. You now not only would be able to spend countless hours of listening to music, you can also play the movies that you want to see.
Relieve those memories on the road with your downloaded home movies. Be able to share them easily with your friends and relatives. All you have to do is plug in your iPod in a television set and you’re good to go. Sharing videos and movies have not been this easier.
You can also transfer those movie files from one computer to one another. Just by simply plugging them in a dock. With the new features of the iPod, you won’t need to bring different gadgets for your photos, music and movies anymore.
But it’s not just about downloading the video. The iPod uses their own video format so you still have to convert your movies if you want to be able to watch them on your iPod. They play MP4 and M4V file formats.
For those who are still in the dark on how to put your movies in your iPod, her is a step by step procedure on how to do it:
1. First, you have to make sure that the video is in the MP4 or MPEG4 file format. If not, you have to download a video converter to do this task. There are lots of video converters for free in the internet for you to download. After downloading, install your video converter. Generally, they have the same methods on how to convert a different video file format to MPEG4.
• From the drop down file menu, click on open file, go to the folder where your chosen file is, and open it.
• Choose the format wherein you want your video to be converted to. You can do this in the options menu. You should choose MPEG4 or MP4 as the file format.
• Then you know have the option of choosing which parts or segments of the movie you want to save and convert. You can just click on the starting point of the movie, there is usually a progress bar in the program, and where you want it to end. If you want to convert the whole movie then there is no need to do that.
• Choose the folder where you want to converted file to go, then convert.
2. Then go to iTunes, this is the software bundled with your iPod with the CD that comes with the package. Once iTunes is open, just click add file to the library, this can be found in the file menu. There you will select the folder where your converted movie is.
3. Plug your iPod video to your computer.
4. Open up a window for your iPod then just drag and drop the file to transfer it.
5. You may now test the movie by watching it in your iPod. Then you may now enjoy watching the movie in your iPod anytime and anywhere.
Then there you have it. With some accessories, you can share the videos with all your friends and families. If you have a large capacity hard disk, you can enjoy many hours of movies and videos in your iPod.